Adhesives & Bonding Expo and all co-located events rescheduled due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). New dates announced: August 25, 26, 27, 2020.
North America’s largest exhibition for adhesives and bonding technology launches in Novi, MI
If you are looking for industrial solutions to bind materials together, for any function, this is a critical event for your calendar this year.
Adhesives & Bonding Expo will connect bonding technology providers (adhesives, sealant, lamination and more) with the full range of end user buyers, as well as the entire chemical and equipment supply chain looking for bonding systems to assembly efficient, durable and light-weight components.
Adhesives & Bonding Expo will provide engineers and designers with:
- Solutions in assembling (or joining) similar or dissimilar materials to build complex structures or devices -
- Answers on how to select the right adhesive materials, and other bonding applications -
- A networking hub for advancements in functional adhesives and innovative bonding approaches -
- A chance for end-users to meet face-to-face with the whole community of bonding product and equipment manufacturers -
The Free-to-attend conference tackles the industry's most important issues
The three-day program will provide unique insights into process optimization and bond design. Key topics include:
- End-user application requirements -
- Bonding smooth, greasy or dissimilar materials -
- Optimizing surface preparation, dispensing, drying, curing and fixture times -
- Real world durability testing in extreme environments -
80+ speakers include
Co-Located with Foam Expo
Your free Adhesives & Bonding Expo pass includes access to Foam Expo, North America's leading exhibition and conference for the manufacturers and buyers of technical foam products and technologies, as well as the entire foam supply chain.
Foam Expo serves all types of foam and raw materials used in the manufacture of foam and foam-related products. The exhibition will profile molded, rigid and flexible foam solutions utilizing materials ranging from urethanes to elastomeric materials such as rubber and PVC, as well as a range of equipment and machinery manufacturers, and foam service providers. The end result will be a single marketplace for foam manufacturers to meet with their supply chain and existing and potential buyers.