ONE FREE PASS
2 UNMISSABLE EVENTS FOR YOUR NON-WOVEN TEXTILES AGENDA
Co-located with Foam Expo, don't miss this inaugural event.
Innovations in textiles, for a wide range of purposes, have increased the demand for new techniques of bonding. Adhesives & Bonding Expo will offer free conference sessions looking at the latest developments in this market and how to choose the correct solution to suit requirements. Over 120 adhesive and bonding suppliers will present and demonstrate their latest products, services and technology. The event attracts a wide-range of industrial end-users including designers, material specifiers and engineers from apparel, sports & leisure, automotive, aerospace, medical supplies, construction, furniture and bedding markets.
- Visit the free-to-attend exhibition to find solutions from hundreds of specialists in one place and connect with the right suppliers to meet your manufacturing objectives
- Learn the latest technology developments, challenges and opportunities at the twin-track manufacturing and applications conference featuring more than 60 world-class speakers
- Save time by booking meetings with suppliers in advance with a B2B Matchmaking service
- Network and make new business connections with global representatives from all segments of the technical foam supply chain at two networking drinks receptions and through the B2B matchmaking service
- Discover a wide variety of foam materials available for lightweighting, sound and shock absorbing, and thermal applications in technical industries
- See first-hand a series of 10 product demonstrations and have your questions answered by industry experts before investing
Adhesives & Bonding Expo is North America’s first free-to-attend exhibition and conference which connects bonding technology providers (adhesives, sealant, lamination and more) with the full range of end user buyers, as well as the entire chemical and equipment supply chain. If you are looking for industrial solutions to bind materials together, for any function, this is a critical event for your calendar in 2020.The exhibition will feature a host of production verticals: automotive & transportation, aerospace, construction, appliances & furniture, medical, electronics and many more.
Foam Expo North America has firmly established its reputation as the world’s largest technical foam exhibition. Now moving into its fourth year, Foam Expo North America is a unique, free-to-attend event where professionals can discover new application designs, manufacturing processes and current trends for the automotive, aerospace, packaging, construction, medical, and sports and leisure industries.We invte you to broaden your company awareness in a single marketplace for foam manufacturers to meet with new supply chain contact as well as existing and potential buyers.
Videos from Foam Expo 2019
Foam Expo 2019: Show in a go!
Speaker Interview: Mark Polster, SAE VOC Commitee, Ford Motor Company
Interview: Stephanie Delmenhorst, Marketing Manager - Consumer, BASF
Interview: Sevki Ergun, Sales Engineer, ESCO