North America’s largest exhibition for adhesives and bonding technology launches in Novi, MI
If you are looking for industrial solutions to bind materials together, for any function, this is a critical event for your calendar this year.
Adhesives & Bonding Expo will connect bonding technology providers (adhesives, sealant, lamination and more) with the full range of end user buyers, as well as the entire chemical and equipment supply chain looking for bonding systems to assembly efficient, durable and light-weight components.
Adhesives & Bonding Expo will provide engineers and designers with:
- Solutions in assembling (or joining) similar or dissimilar materials to build complex structures or devices -
- Answers on how to select the right adhesive materials, and other bonding applications -
- A networking hub for advancements in functional adhesives and innovative bonding approaches -
- A chance for end-users to meet face-to-face with the whole community of bonding product and equipment manufacturers -
The Free-to-attend conference tackles the industry's most important issues
The three-day program will provide unique insights into process optimization and bond design. Key topics include:
- End-user application requirements -
- Bonding smooth, greasy or dissimilar materials -
- Optimizing surface preparation, dispensing, drying, curing and fixture times -
- Real world durability testing in extreme environments -