Register to speak at the Adhesives & Bonding Conference!
The call for speakers is now open and we invite you to register your interest to speak at the very first edition of the Adhesives and Bonding Conference through our online form.
This industry-led conference features exclusive talks and engaging panel discussions from elite speakers, both in the end-user market (automotive, aerospace, construction, medical, electronics and appliances) and throughout the bonding technology supply chain. Participants will bring insightful business case studies on how bonding technology enables design flexibility, address technical engineering problems and creates value in their products.
The research for the full agenda is ongoing and we welcome your input. Possible agenda topics for Adhesives and Bonding Conference:
- Design engineering with adhesives
- Selection and application of adhesive materials
- Multi-material bonding and assembly
- Automation in the metering, mixing and dispensing of adhesives and sealants
- Methods for testing, validating and evaluating adhesive systems and adhesion
- Case studies of innovative application of adhesive technologies
- Sustainable solutions to bonding technologies to reduce environmental impact and enable incorporation into the closed-loop economy
- The future for bonding processes in design engineering, rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing
Help influence our future Live Sessions
We would like to get your input on the industry challenges, opportunities and topics that you would like to see represented in our 2021 agenda. Take our 2 minute survey to help us ensure that the most pressing issues facing the adhesives and bonding industry right now are reflected in our future live sessions.
Deadlines & Selection Criteria
- Speaking slots are allocated on merit and relevance to the topics on the agenda
- Commercial presentations – such as product or company reviews – will not be accepted
- There are no registration fees to take up this opportunity
- Speaking slot timings and formats will be finalized as the program is completed, depending on the subject matter to be addressed.
- The deadline for submissions is Sunday 14 February, 2021
- We will endeavour to review all submissions within 6-8 weeks after the deadline
Submissions will be evaluated in terms of:
- Importance of topic to conference attendees
- Inclusion of an end user as either lead or co-presenter
- Objective, educational, non-commercial content
- Clearly defined benefits for attendees
- Knowledge and experience of the speaker
For any questions please contact:
Callum Gibson – Conference Producer
Europe: +44 1273 916 302 (United Kingdom)
Toll free: +1 855 436 8683 (USA)
Adhesives & Bonding Conference 2021 is co-located with Foam Expo North America Conference
See what some of our past speakers are saying:
"The Foam Expo Conference was an excellent experience, I enjoyed having the opportunity to speak in front of such a diverse audience. There were people that we do not normally communicate with, that we could show our message about our transition. Overall, it exceeded my expectations”
“Speaking at the conference was very good, it was a big venue, very well attended and with lots of questions asked, so I made a lot of good contacts”
Foam Expo North America Speaker interviews 2019
Mark Polster, Chairperson, Ford Motor Company
Mitch Johnson, CEO and President, General Plastics
Rick Duncan, Technical Director, SPFA